Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sabriel and Otter-pops

Okay, so I'm pretty much exhausted right now so this'll prolly be a pretty short entry. So I had a pretty good piano lesson today which is saying something! That was an awesome way to start off the day. After my piano lesson I came home and read/finished the first book in a series that Nick gave me. I am absolutely loving these books so far. (I read the first one, Sabriel, in just a few days and I'm now on to the second. I would advise these to any fantasy lovers.) So I spent quite a while reading and then go called into work on my day off. What a bummer but oh well. It was nice seeing Ben again cause he's been gone for so long and that's made work pretty hard. (He's my supervisor guy that finds stuff for us to do.) Then at work Rosie brought me otter pops and it was so amazing! Not only the fact that I got otter pops at work but the simple face that she came all the way up there. It was fun seeing her again cause it had been a while. So life is still going pretty good, nothing has popped up making everything horrible like on Saturday and I'm determined to keep it that way. Welp I'm off to bed cause I've got work in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment