Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls and Treck

It's been another crazy couple of days since I last wrote. I have started to really like this girl....again. I've liked her off and on for a very long time. In fact I don't know that I ever really stopped liking her from the start. Anyway, these last few days have been pretty crazy for me in regards to how I feel about her. I keep going back and forth between wanting something to happen/thinking that something might happen and the complete opposite of seeing no hope of anything to happen/not wanting anything to do with her. It's really hard and I have no idea what to do because I feel like I'm getting very mixed signals. I want something to happen but not if things continue to go the way they have been. I keep trying to make time to hang out with her and it never works out how I wanted/planned. Either she ends up being busy with something or she's off doing something with someone else and "She'll get back to me when she can do something." This usually takes an hour or two by which time I'm either about ready to go to bed or so frustrated that I don't really want to do anything. I've heard from a few sources that she likes me and might even want something to happen. If this is so then she sure has an odd way of showing it cause when ever I'm with her I get the impression that she wants absolutely nothing to do with me in the way. It's really frustrating and I'm getting to the point where if I don't get some sort of confirmation that she actually does like me I'm just going to move on. Hopefully Treck will give me some time to think about everything and figure it out. Speaking of Treck, I really haven't been very excited to go, that is up until now. Getting ready for it has made me realize how much fun I can have, if I so choose. I went up to the Stake Center to weigh in my bucket and it just hit me. This could actually be really fun! There were so many people up there at the last minute getting everything ready for 6:00 tomorrow morning! It'll be an adventure. Well I think I might just go to sleep cause once again I sorta got blown off....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment