Monday, November 28, 2011

I can be happy


So I woke up this morning and felt pretty rough. My head was hurting and I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. They felt so heavy and dry. I forced myself out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom only to realize that I needed to get some clean garments which are sitting in a pile of clean laundry on the chair in my room. My shower helped to wake me up a bit. As I got upstairs to start pulling together everything for school my sweet mom had a great breakfast just about ready to eat. While rummaging around trying to find my notebook I realized that it was gone. I looked high and low and couldn't find it which is a major problem because I have ALL of my notes in there for my classes. This is a major problem because I have finals coming up and I am totally ill-prepared for them and now without my notes, I don't know what I'm going to do.

During math, Meg texted me and reminded me that I can choose to be happy right now. Even though it was a bad morning, I can still have a good day! I figure that if I can get my room and locker all cleaned out I will have a much higher chance of finding my notebook so that's what I need to do. I also have FHE to look forward to tonight at Temple Square to see the Christmas Lights! Life is good and I can be happy right now!

1 comment: