Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Quick Update

So it's crazy to see how long it's been since my last post. Over a month! That being said, life has been busy. I've thought a lot about writing again but never really sat down and done it. (obviously) At the moment I'm sitting in my brothers office getting ready to head off to institute. After my morning classes today I walked up 1700 South to meet John and we went to lunch. I've been sitting here trying to do homework but failing miserably, hence I'm updating my blog.
Meg is currently on a plane headed to Dallas and then to New Orleans. I am so excited for her to be going to Louisiana.



A few hours have now passed and Meg is on her final flight to New Orleans. I just got back from the dentist. On that note, I'm happy to say that using a Sonicare toothbrush really does something. I got one for Christmas last year and I've been using it ever since. I was so curious to see if the dentist would really notice a difference so I didn't say anything about my getting this toothbrush. The cleaning started and I was shocked when the hygienist made a comment on how clean my teeth were and how healthy my gums looked. I was pleasantly surprised.

I am coming up on the end of the semester and I couldn't be happier. I am so excited for this summer! A good long break from homework will do me some good. I'm planning on working full time or close to it up until the wedding. Afterwards I don't know for sure what will happen but I'll probably keep working until school starts up again in the fall. I think this is going to be my last summer working at Larkin which means I wil probably be on the hunt for a new job at some point. All in all, life is very good.

2 comments: