Monday, December 26, 2011

Finals and Christmas

Well finals have come and gone as have a few other large events. I feel bad about not writing in so long. I wish I could go back and write about everything but I feel that if I were to try it would end up being a very boring post filled with lists of things I've done.

Yesterday was Christmas and what a Christmas it was. I realized that it had been three years since my last Christmas at home. That's a long time but it really didn't feel that long. In the past on Christmas morning I would usually wake up fairly early and because of this I would do a lot of sitting around waiting for the rest of the family to get there so we could have our Christmas brunch and then head into the front room to open presents. However, this year was different. Anne and I opened presents in the morning, then went to church (which was great) and then the family came in for dinner and more opening.

I spent most of Christmas Eve with Meg and her family up at her grandparent's house. It was so much fun. I find it so interesting how we're on such different ends of the spectrum. I'm the very youngest in my family and Meg is the oldest, or there abouts. It was fun to see another set of family traditions. Meg and I learned a piano duet which we were able to play at her family party and then again at my house. It was a very fun weekend.

Sorry this is such a short and somewhat boring post but I really felt the need to get something new up. For some reason I felt like I couldn't start writing again until I'd caught up and the longer it went the less I wanted to do it. So here it is and I'm just going to call it good.

No comments:

Post a Comment