Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fancy Dinner Party

This last weekend brought an amazing event. The Fancy Dinner Party. I've been looking forward to this for quite some time. It was quite a long time ago that Meg and Katie started talking about doing this.

I made my small contribution to this whole thing by helping Meg prepare her amazing soup and a delicious cake. (By helping Meg I mean I was mostly there for moral support as she made everything)

Following are some of the pictures I took while there. Please enjoy.









 (Photo taken by Meg McFarland)




 (Photo taken by Katie Butters)


 (Photo taken by Katie Butters)



2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome. Wish I coulda been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than just moral support! You really did help! But I did appreciate your moral support, too.

    ReplyDelete