Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dreams, Parking jobs and Tithing

Have you ever had one of those dreams where it was so real and so emotionally charged that when you woke up you were still feeling the way you were in your dream? I had one of those last night and it was terrible. It's left me feeling all weird and not good inside.

On a lighter note, last Sunday I came home after church to find Anne's car parked in a very strange place. I walked to the back door because the front door was blocked. When I walked in, Anne asked "Do you know where my car is?" I thought she was joking but no, she really had no idea where her car was. So I showed her and we both were completely confused. I found out later that my mom had moved it there so my dad could get out of the driveway. She didn't want to drive it to far because all the windows were covered in snow. She parked it there in hopes that the sun would warm it up a bit so she could scrape it off. I assume it worked at least to an extent because I didn't have to much difficulty scraping off all the snow for Anne before she left.


One final little thing I want to get out there is that paying tithing really does bring great blessings! I have head knowledge of this principle but it amazes me that each time I move forward and do it, I receive such great blessings.

2 comments: