Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sick of high school

I am so sick of high school and all the disappointments. I can't wait to get out of here and just move on. Just tonight, I went to the senior awards night and of course...I sat through the whole thing in a blasted hot room and didn't get a single award. Of course, this would happen to me. I have a final English paper due tomorrow and I have no clue what do write about. On top of everything else I can't seem to fit in anymore. I don't have any close friends anymore. Everything feels like it's falling apart and there isn't anything I can do to make it better. I'm also very sick of girls and everything having to do with them. Nothing ever works out and it's gotten to the point now where it isn't even worth trying anymore. I wish I had a pause button for my life. I need more time to figure everything out but I'm not going to get it. Oh well, what can you do.

1 comment:

  1. A pause button, now that would be nice. When you find one please share.

    ReplyDelete